Fatty and fried foods, unhealthy drinks, alcohol and drugs are the main enemies of the liver which in our body acts as a filter and cleans us from harmful substances. But precisely because of the significant feature which is present, the liver can be extremely burdened which can cause major health problems.
Given that it is linked to our nervous system, diseased liver will not bring us pain and therefore the disease is difficult to detect. But the good news is that it regenerates and almost any damage can be straightened if patient and careful.
Products that can help regenerate the liver:
- Garlic – promotes an enzyme that helps the body to expel toxic substances
- Citrus – they are rich in vitamin C, powerful antioxidants that help the liver more quickly absorb harmful substances
- Beet and carrots – both are rich in flavonoids and beta carotene. They can stimulate the work of the liver.
- Green tea – it’s a powerful antioxidant that cleanses the body
- Green leafy vegetables – spinach , kale, chard and lettuce are full of chlorophyll and are very influential neutralizers that are removing toxic substances from the bloodstream
- Pineapple – is packed with vitamin C and acts as a natural diuretic that relieves the body of toxins
- Mint – Mint leaves are rich in flavonoids that act as a powerful antioxidant
- Ginger – a very powerful antioxidant which speeds up metabolism and helps to throw the fat from the body
- Nuts – contain a large amount of OMEGA 3 fatty acids which speed up detoxification of the body
- Cabbage – just like broccoli , cabbage strongly acts on enzymes that regulate the liver