Pesto Genovese is one of the most famous sauces for pasta and a typical Italian meal its wonderful and amazing exotic taste will leave you wanting more when you finish your plate.
- 400 g . spaghetti
- 20 grams butter
- 40 g . fresh basil
- 40 g . pine nuts
- 40 g , Pecorino cheese
- 40 g . grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 100 ml . olive oil
- Salt if needed
- Boil the spaghetti in already salted water
- In a blender place the basil the pine nuts, cheese , garlic and oil and blend them good. Place the mixture into porcelain bowl.
- In larger skillet melt the butter, then add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the sauce. Mix it nice and add the spaghetti in the water.
- Spaghetti with pesto Genovese are served with grated Parmesan.
*Pesto Genovese sauce can also be used on top of a slice of bread or good prepared fish.