Spanish cuisine is known for often combining meat with various vegetables, thus acquiring not only healthy meal but food that is attractive to the eye. The recipe which this time we are sharing it with you is a great idea for breakfast with omelet and this idea will forever change your concept of breakfast.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large yellow onion , chopped
- 50-60g sausage , cut in the form of crescent
- 340g potatoes, chopped into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- small lettuce
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add the yellow onion and fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped sausage, potatoes and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper and allow it too cook in a covered container, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are softened, it should take around 10 minutes.
- Add the parsley. Pour the eggs into the pan and stir to assemble the ingredients. From above sprinkle the cheddar and transfer the dish in the oven.
- Bake the omelet until the cheddar is melted and it gives a brown color around the corners.
- Place few lettuce leaves and red onions on the plate and over them put a little bit of olive oil. Cut the omelette into slices and serve it on the plate.